|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
BOISE, ID – June 22, 2009 – (RealEstateRama) — Residents of 19 Idaho counties can estimate their 2009 property taxes by visiting the Idaho State Tax Commission’s Web site at tax.idaho.gov. The Web site’s home page links to a calculator that allows taxpayers to estimate what they will owe.
Residents will need to use information from their property tax assessment notice to calculate the tax.
The estimate doesn’t include levies for new taxing districts, voter approved funds, or fees (e.g. solid waste, forest protection) that may be billed on tax notices. Actual tax amounts will be determined after cities, counties, and other taxing districts set their budgets in late summer.
The tax estimator is a joint effort between the Tax Commission and the following participating counties: Adams, Bingham, Boise, Boundary, Camas, Canyon, Clearwater, Elmore, Gooding, Idaho, Jefferson, Latah, Lewis, Madison, Nez Perce, Owyhee, Payette, Power, and Twin Falls.
No related posts.
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association welcomes Steven Keen to Board of Commissioners
- MILLION DOLLAR JUDGMENT AND FINDINGS OF MULTIPLE VIOLATIONS OF IDAHO LAW ENTERED AGAINST SEATTLE-BASED MORTGAGE BROKER
- Permanent Injunction Entered Against Boise Man For Originating Mortgage Loans Without A License
- Critical local, state and national housing issues to be discussed at the 2009 Idaho Conference on Housing on Oct. 19-20
- Cottle joins IHFA's Board of Commissioners
- Idahoans Who Don't Itemize Can Get Deduction for Property Taxes
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association Welcomes John Insinger to Board of Commissioners
- CRAPO TO DISCUSS RENEWABLE ENERGY EFFORTS, CELEBRATE OPENING OF ENERGY RESEARCH FACILITY
- HUD Sends $13 Million Home Saving Lifeline to Unemployed Idaho Homeowners
- New Partner Offers Hands-on Training for Homebuyers through Finally Home!® Homebuyer Education