WASHINGTON, D.C. – December 26, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — The following is the parking policy for the use of parking spaces in the Idaho Association of Counties parking lot located at 700 West Washington Street, Boise, Idaho.
1. All staff shall park in the spaces designated “Staff Only” and all “Staff Only” spaces are reserved at all times for IAC staff. No guest or visitor may be permitted to use a “Staff Only” space unless a staff member will not be parking at any time in the lot on any specific day.
2. IAC vehicles shall be parked in a “Staff Only” stall at all times.
3. Visitors and guests will be permitted to park in any unoccupied and undesignated stall upon approval of any member of the IAC staff. Priority for these positions shall be county elected officials then all others.
4. Only one vehicle may be parked in any one stall.
5. Double parking is prohibited.
6. Use of the handicapped space including the stall with the hash marks shall be as provided by law. Any vehicle not properly displaying a handicap placard, sticker or license plate and parked in the handicap stall shall be towed at owner’s expense. In addition, Boise City parking authorities may be requested to cite and provide for removal of improperly parked vehicles in the handicap space.
7. For the convenience of IAC, its staff and its county elected officials, parking tokens may be provided to visitors and guests for use in parking meters while attending a meeting at IAC or in the Capitol Mall area. Please see a member of the IAC staff in order to access these tokens.